Your Six & The City Women’s Retreat
- Peace of mind, knowing you’re in expert hands and in the company of like-minded friends.
- A exquiste travel experience, tailored to you.
- A small group of only six women having a great time together.
- Five divine days, and four heavenly nights at the ‘Cortiina Designhotel’ – an exclusive location in the very heart of Munich.
- Private, single rooms.
- A pre and post-retreat booking service – because I’m sure you’ll be wanting to spend more time in magnificent Munich.
Your Six & the City Women’s Retreat Package – Six Dining Experiences:
- Welcome dinner at the world-renowned ‘Hofbräuhaus’
- A three-course Mediterranean dinner at ‘Brenner Operngrill’, a true establishment in Munich’s famous Maximilianstrasse, with its historical and monumental hall of marble columns.
- Coffee and cake or whatever you fancy in fine boulangerie-patisserie, while we enjoy time at the world-famous ‘Glockenspiel’ in the Munich Rathaus (town hall).
- A three-course dinner at the stylish ‘BLB’ with DJ playing.
- An exclusive lunch in one of Tegernsee’s best restaurants (by Feinkost Käfer Gastronomy) on the shores of the magnificent mountain lake.
- Chilling on a Sunday night with dinner at the one-and-only ‘American Bar’ by Charles Schumann, one of Germany’s most famous bars (small menu, five to six freshly prepared dishes).
Your Six & the City Women’s Retreat Package – Six Excursions and Activities:
- The fairytale castle ‘Schloss Neuschwanstein’ by private transportation.
- The Munich Rathaus (town hall) and the famous Glockenspiel.
- A private Segway Tour for the best sightseeing.
- Lake Tegernsee by private transportation, one of the most beautiful mountain lakes in Europe, including a boat cruise (or, if the weather is not on our side, a visit to castle ‘Schloss Nymphenburg’ including lunch inside the castle).
- A vibrant Saturday night’s entertainment with DJ playing.
- Sunday evening at Schumann’s American Bar.
Your Six & the City Women’s Retreat Package – Six Attractions in the City Centre:
- Königsplatz, Munich’s gallery and museum quarter
- Hofgarten, Renaissance Garden with Goddess Diana Pavillion
- Odeonsplatz and the Feldherrnhalle, a monumental loggia
- Friedensengel, Angel of Peace in Munich, Bogenhausen
- Eisbach Surfers, urban surfing in the Englischer Garten
- Bavarian State Chancellery of the German Free State of Bavaria